BlackOrchid2007-05-28 05:32:27

















    C'est La Vie. 人生如斯



    Your leaves all turned to brown?

    你的葉是否已盡數轉為金黃

    Will you scatter them around you?

    你是以就任它們散落身旁

    C'est La Vie.

    人生如斯

    Do you love?

    你還愛嗎

    And then how am I to know

    而我該如何得知

    If you don"t let your love show for me?

    如果你不讓它向我表白

    Oh~~ C'est La Vie.

    啊 這就是人生

    Oh~~ C'est La Vie.

    啊 這就是人生

    Who knows, who cares for me?

    有誰知我 有誰在乎我

    C'est La Vie. 這就是人生

    In the night, do you light a lover"s fire?

    夜里 你是否仍能燃起愛的營火

    Do the ashes of desire for you remain?

    對你的渴望已成灰燼 是否仍在

    Like the sea, there"s a love too deep to show.

    如同大海一般對你的愛因深無痕

    Took the storm before my love flowed for you.

    只有暴風雨才能讓它湧向你

    C'est La Vie. 這就是人生 如同一首歌

    Like a song, out of time and out of time,

    如同一首歌 走了調 落了拍對你

    All I needed was a rhyme for you

    我只求找到一個韵腳 我只求找到一个韵脚

    C'est La Vie.

    這就是人生

    Do you give, do you live from day to day?

    你是否仍能付出 你是否一日挨過一日

    Is there no song I can play for you.

    已經沒有我能為你演奏的歌了嗎

    C'est La Vie. 這就是人生
    >






     

    快乐酿的酒2007-05-28 10:38:35
    顶~~,喜欢齐豫!