BlackOrchid2007-06-19 11:23:19


    C'est La Vie. 人生如斯


    Your leaves all turned to brown?
    你的葉是否已盡數轉為金黃
    Will you scatter them around you?
    你是以就任它們散落身旁
    C'est La Vie.
    人生如斯
    Do you love?
    你還愛嗎
    And then how am I to know
    而我該如何得知
    If you don"t let your love show for me?
    如果你不讓它向我表白
    Oh~~ C'est La Vie.
    啊 這就是人生
    Oh~~ C'est La Vie.
    啊 這就是人生
    Who knows, who cares for me?
    有誰知我 有誰在乎我
    C'est La Vie. 這就是人生
    In the night, do you light a lover"s fire?
    夜里 你是否仍能燃起愛的營火
    Do the ashes of desire for you remain?
    對你的渴望已成灰燼 是否仍在
    Like the sea, there"s a love too deep to show.
    如同大海一般對你的愛因深無痕
    Took the storm before my love flowed for you.
    只有暴風雨才能讓它湧向你
    C'est La Vie. 這就是人生 如同一首歌
    Like a song, out of time and out of time,
    如同一首歌 走了調 落了拍對你
    All I needed was a rhyme for you
    我只求找到一個韵腳 我只求找到一个韵脚
    C'est La Vie.
    這就是人生
    Do you give, do you live from day to day?
    你是否仍能付出 你是否一日挨過一日
    Is there no song I can play for you.
    已經沒有我能為你演奏的歌了嗎
    C'est La Vie. 這就是人生>


     

    肖萧2007-06-19 12:54:36
    问BlackOrchid 好, 喜欢的歌, 赏心阅目的贴子.
    BlackOrchid2007-06-19 13:20:01
    肖箫端午节好! 谢谢我会经常`来以後
    书童2007-06-20 08:51:35
    浪漫的帖。