万家述评2009-04-22 22:46:16

请点击欣赏:英国47岁超女天籁歌声震全场


苏珊唱的歌,是歌剧《悲惨世界》中的芳汀咏叹调,我试着译成了中文:


《我曾经梦想》 (I dreamed a dream)

曾经梦想,时光流淌 I dreamed a dream in time gone by,
心往高处,活得有样 When hope was high and life, worth living.
梦想爱情,永不死亡 I dreamed that love would never die,
上帝宽恕,我的梦想 I dreamed that God would be forgiving.

那时年轻,胆大虚妄 Then I was young and unafraid,
一味梦想,浪费时光 And dreams were made and used and wasted.
不付赎金,得意洋洋 There was no ransom to be paid,
唱尽美曲,尝遍佳酿 No song unsung, no wine, untasted.

猛虎下山,夜色茫茫 But the tigers come at night,
疾如迅雷,不带声响 With their voices soft as thunder,
顷刻之间,撕碎梦想 As they tear your hope apart,
美梦变成,羞耻一场 And they turn your dream to shame.

依然想他,回到身旁 And still I dream he’ll come to me,
两情相依,地久天长 That we will live the years together,
可惜无缘,仅是梦想 But there are dreams that cannot be,
暴风雨中,没有春光 And there are storms we cannot weather!

我有梦想,活得有样 I had a dream my life would be
现实却是,地狱景象 So different from this hell I’m living,
如此不同,完全两样 So different now from what it seemed...
生活毁掉,我的梦想 Now life has killed the dream I dreamed...










请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 英国47岁超女天籁歌声震全场
  • 紫荆与雪松
  • 祖孙对话
  • 丁香
  • 《四通故事》征订启事
  • jarmy2013-01-10 15:38:42
    歌好听,译文好看。谢谢