(WXC不让添加别的网站地址)
In me, past, present, future meet,
于我,过去、现在和未来
To hold long chiding conference.
商讨聚会、各执一词、纷扰难息。
My lusts usurp the present tense
林林总总的 欲望,掠取着我的现在
And strangle Reason in his seat.
把“理性”扼杀于它的王座
My loves leap through the future's fence
而我的爱 越过未来的藩篱
To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.
跳出梦想的舞步。
In me the cave-man clasps the seer,
于我,穴居者攫取了先知,
And garlanded Apollo goes
佩戴花环的阿波罗神啊
Chanting to Abraham's deaf ear.
向亚伯拉罕的聋耳唱叹着歌吟。
In me the tiger sniffs the rose.
心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇。
Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble,
审视我的内心吧,我亲爱的朋友,你当颤栗,
Since there your elements assemble.
因为,那才是你本来的面容。
……