zhazhaba2014-02-17 04:02:39




试译最新奥斯卡提名曲《Alone Yet Not Alone》琼妮·厄尔克森

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5NTcwODM2MQ==&mid=200013410&idx=2&sn=9717562184f5de3772b4b97cc26c6a48&scene=1#rd

我虽孤零不孤单。 I'm alone, yet not alone.
主光照我回家园。 God's the light that will guide me home.
祂的慈爱和关怀,With His love and tenderness,
引我穿过洪荒蛮,Leading through the wilderness,
无论哪里我走遍,And wherever I may roam,
我虽孤零不孤单。I'm alone, yet not alone.

我不因惧把腰弯。I will not be bent in fear.
主容避难在近前。He's the refuge I know is near.
在祂大能我寻见。In His strength I find my own.
从祂不变怜悯看。By His faithful mercies shown.
祂的盾牌何其坚 That so mighty is His shield
祂的大爱已彰显。All His love is now revealed.

当我脚步走失偏 When my steps are lost.
因需引导沮丧显,And desperate for a guide,
我能感到祂触咱, I can feel his touch,
抚慰出现我身边。A soothing presence by my side.

我虽孤零不孤单。Alone, yet not alone.
没被抛弃独自站。Not forsaken when on my own.
我能倚靠祂臂端,I can lean upon His arm,
脱离危境得安全。And be lifted up from harm.
我若失足若摔远,If I stumble, or if I'm thrown,
我虽孤零不孤单。I'm alone, yet not alone.

crosfan2014-02-17 05:36:39
回复:好象提名被取消了...
zhazhaba2014-02-17 06:05:39
'Alone Yet Not Alone' singer speaks out about Oscar snub
lindu2014-02-17 18:28:08
谢谢翻译介绍神曲《Alone Yet Not Alone》。