【原诗】 | 【John Sexton 译】 |
你见,或者不见我 | Whether you meet me or not |
我就在那里 | I will be there |
不悲不喜 | Neither sad nor happy |
你念,或者不念我 | Whether you miss me or not |
情就在那里 | The feeling is still there |
不来不去 | Neither coming nor going |
你爱,或者不爱我 | Whether you love me or not |
爱就在那里 | The love is still there |
不增不减 | Neither growing nor fading |
你跟,或者不跟我 | Whether you are with me or not |
我的手就在你手里 | My hand is in your hand |
不舍不弃 | Neither letting go nor leaving |
来我的怀里 | Come into my heart |
或者 | Or |
让我住进你的心里 | Let me come into yours |
默然 相爱 | Silently love each other |
寂静 欢喜 | Quietly and joyously |
***
仓央嘉措(1683.03.01-1706.11.15),门巴族,六世达赖喇嘛,法名罗桑仁钦仓央嘉措,西藏历史上著名的诗人、政治人物。[Tsangyang Gyatso (1683.03.01-1706.11.15), Monba tribe, sixth Dalai Lama, French name Lobsang Rinchen Tsangyang Gyatso, a famous poet and political figure in Tibetan history.]
第六世达赖喇嘛[仓央嘉措]《见与不见》The Sixth Dalai Lama [Tsangyang Gyatso] "Seeing and Not Seeing"
第六世达赖喇嘛: 相传仓央嘉措在入选喇嘛前,在家乡有一位美貌聪明的意中人,他们终日相伴,耕作放牧,青梅竹马,恩爱至深 [According to legend, before Cangyang Gyatso was elected as a Dalai lama, he had a beautiful and smart lover in his hometown. They accompany them all day long, farming and grazing.]
仓央嘉措
【2】:好多年了,你一直在我的伤口中幽居,我放下过天地,却从未放下过你,[For many years, you have been living in my wounds, I have put down the world, but I have never put you down,] ...
【79】:少年的爱情永远不够用,一杯酒足以了却一件心事。Teenage love is never enough, a glass of wine is enough but one thing on your mind.
*************************************** Note **********************************************